The Resource Twilight
- Statement of responsibility
- a Temple Hill Entertainment production in association with Maverick, Imprint ; produced by Wyck Godfrey, Greg Mooradian, Mark Morgan ; screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg ; directed by Catherine Hardwicke
- Title variation
- Kristen Stewart : Twilight
- Suspense films
- Fantasy films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Swan, Bella (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Fantasy -- Feature
- Feature films.
- Vampire films.
- Vampires -- Washington (State) -- Drama.
- Cullen, Edward (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Isabella Swan moves to gloomy Forks, Washington to live with her father. She begins her junior year in high school and becomes fascinated by Edward Cullen. He holds a dark secret which is only known by his family. To Edward, Bella is what he has waited 90 years for, a true soul mate. But he knows the further they progress in their relationship the more he is putting Bella and those close to her at risk. Edward tries to warn Bella that she should leave him, but she refuses. A new vampire finds it a challenge to hunt Bella down for her irresistible blood. Now, the game is on and James will not stop until she is killed
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Elliot Davis ; editor, Nancy Richardson ; music, Carter Burwell
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; For some violence and a scene of sensuality
- Language note
- English or Spanish audio; Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T85 2009
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Cam Gigandet, Ashley Greene, Anna Kendrick, Nikki Reed, Taylor Lautner, Kellah Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Welch, Gil Birmingham, Justin Chon, Christian Serratos, Jose Zuniga, Rachel Lefevre, Edi Gathegi, Sarah Clarke
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Twilight
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Twilight
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DYZ98nTQYGc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DYZ98nTQYGc/">Twilight</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...