The Resource The monuments men
- The monuments men
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures and Fox 2000 Pictures present a Smokehouse production ; screenplay by George Clooney & Grant Heslov ; produced by Grant Heslov, George Clooney ; director, George Clooney.
- Art treasures in war -- Europe -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
- War films.
- Cultural property -- Protection -- Europe -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Destruction and pillage -- Europe -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Allied Forces -- History -- Drama.
- Art thefts -- Germany -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Confiscations and contributions -- Germany -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- An unlikely World War II platoon has been tasked by FDR with going into Germany to rescue artistic masterpieces from Nazi thieves and returning them to their rightful owners. With the art trapped behind enemy lines, and with the German army under orders to destroy everything as the Reich fell, how could they possibly succeed? But as the Monuments Men, as they were called, found themselves in a race against time, they would risk their lives to protect mankind's greatest achievements
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for some images of war violence and historical smoking
- Language note
- English or French dialogue; Spanish, English or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; closed-captioned; described video
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M66 2014
- George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Cate Blanchett, Hugh Bonneville, Bob Balaban, Jean Dujardin
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The monuments men
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The monuments men
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DUVHddf2fzA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DUVHddf2fzA/">The monuments men</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...