The Resource Batman : the killing joke
- Batman : the killing joke
- Statement of responsibility
- Alan Moore, writer ; Brian Bolland, art and colors ; Richard Starkings, letterer ; introduction by Tim Sale ; afterword by Brian Bolland
- Title variation
- Killing joke
- Graphic novels.
- Violent offenders -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Mentally ill offenders -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Joker (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Batman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc
- "One bad day. According to the grinning engine of madness and mayhem known as The Joker, that's all that separates the sane from the psychotic. Freed once again from the confines of Arkham Asylum, he's out to prove his deranged point. And he's going to use Gotham's top cop, Commissioner Jim Gordon, and his brilliant and beautiful daughter Barbara to do it. Now Batman must race to stop his archnemesis before his reign of terror claims two of the Dark Knight's closest friends. Can he finally put an end to the cycle of bloodlust and lunacy that links thes two iconic foes before it leads to a fatal conclusion? And as the horrifying origin of the Clown Prince of Crime is finally revealed, will the thin line that separates Batman's nobility and The Joker's insanity snap once and for all? '' -- dust jacket
- Eisner Awards, Best Graphic Album, 1989.
- Harvey Awards, Best Graphic Album, 1989.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- comic strips
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Batman : the killing joke
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Batman : the killing joke
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DPjY2sWGTzQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/DPjY2sWGTzQ/">Batman : the killing joke</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...