The Resource The help
- The help
- Statement of responsibility
- Dreamworks Pictures and Reliance Entertainment present ; in association with Participant Media and Imagenation Abu Dhabi ; a 1492 Pictures/Harbinger Pictures production ; produced by Brunson Green, Chris Columbus, Michael Barnathan ; written for the screen and directed by Tate Taylor
- Civil rights movements -- Drama.
- Social problem films.
- Jackson (MisisipÃ) -- Teatro.
- Jackson (Miss.) -- Drama.
- African American women household employees -- Drama.
- Housekeepers -- Mississippi -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Movimiento de Derechos Civiles -- Teatro.
- Afronorteamericanos -- Teatro.
- Trabajadoras domÃ©sticas -- MisisipÃ -- Teatro.
- Fiction films.
- African American women -- Drama.
- Mujeres -- Teatro.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Mississippi during the 1960s: Skeeter, a southern society girl, returns from college determined to become a writer, but turns her friends' lives, and a small Mississippi town, upside down when she decides to interview the black women who have spent their lives taking care of prominent southern families. Aibileen, Skeeter's best friend's housekeeper, is the first to open up, to the dismay of her friends in the tight-knit black community
- Credits note
- Music, Thomas Newman ; editor, Hughes Winborne ; director of photography, Stephen Goldblatt
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic material.
- CHV rating: PG; for mature theme, language may offend
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish
- Descriptive audio in English for the visually impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H457 2011
- Bryce Dallas Howard, Cicely Tyson, Emma Stone, Jessica Chastain, Mike Vogel, Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis, Sissy Spacek
- live action
ContextContext of The help
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The help
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Cfd1JxdnnlQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Cfd1JxdnnlQ/">The help</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...