The Resource Taken
- Statement of responsibility
- Twentieth Century Fox presents a Europacorp, M6 Films and Grive Productions co-production with the participation of Canal+, M6 and TPS Star, a film by Pierre Morel ; produced by Luc Besson ; written by Luc Besson & Robert Mark Kamen ; directed by Pierre Morel
- Title variation
- Liam Neeson : Taken
- Kidnapping victims -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- Fathers and daughters -- California -- Drama.
- Human trafficking victims -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Revenge -- Drama.
- Gangsters -- France | Paris -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Crime films.
- Action and adventure films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Kim is seventeen years-old and the pride and joy of her father, the ex-CIA agent Bryan Mills. Bryan left the agency to stay near Kim in California. Kim lives with her mother Lenore and her wealthy stepfather Stuart. Kim convinces the reluctant Bryan to sign an authorization form so she can travel to Paris with her friend Amanda. When they arrive, they share a cab with a stranger named Peter. Amanda tells him that they are alone in Paris. While Bryan is on the phone with Kim, Albanese gang members break into the apartment where the girls are staying. Bryan has Kim give him a detailed description of what she sees and hears. He tells her she is about to be kidnapped. Bryan promises Kim that he will come and get her. He immediately travels to Paris to find Kim and Amanda. He has four days to find her and he uses his special skills and contacts to get her back and seek his revenge
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Michel Abramowicz ; editor, FrÃ©dÃ©ric Thoraval ; music, Nathaniel Mechaly
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating for Extended cut version : Unrated, conatians material different from the PG-13 rated version. Canadian home video rating for Extended cut : 15+: Brutal violence, language may offend
- MPAA rating: Theatrical version : PG-13; for intense sequences of violence, disturbing thematic material, sexual content, some drug references and language
- Language note
- English (Dolby 5.1 surround), French (Dolby surround) and Spanish (Dolby surround) dialogue; English and Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Leland Orser, Jon Gries, David Warshofsky, Katie Cassidy, Holly Valance, Famke Janssen
- live action
ContextContext of Taken
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Taken
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/CaP--8vuJWs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/CaP--8vuJWs/">Taken</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...