The Resource Bertolt
- Statement of responsibility
- Jacques Goldstyn ; translated from the French by Claudia Zoe Bedrick
- This is a charming, touching story about an imaginative boy whose best friend is an oak tree named Bertolt. The boy admits to being an outlier among his peers, but insists that while he is alone, he is never lonely. Being independent suits him, and he considers his difference to be his advantage
- Member of
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2018.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2017.
- OLA Best Bets, 2017
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Language note
- Translated from the French
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Be 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bertolt
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bertolt
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/CWAyNCiKf5Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/CWAyNCiKf5Y/">Bertolt</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...