The Resource The dire king
- The dire king
- Statement of responsibility
- William Ritter
- Paranormal fiction
- Young Adult Fiction.
- Animals, Mythical -- Juvenile fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- New England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Ghost stories.
- Young adult fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Mystery fiction
- Imaginary creatures -- Fiction.
- Zombies -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- In this conclusion to the Jackaby series, the eccentric detective and his assistant Abigail Rook find themselves in the middle of a war between magical worlds
- An evil king is using a blend of magic and technology to push Earth and the Otherworld into a mortal competition. In New Fiddleham, Jackaby and Abigail are caught in the middle as they try to close the rend between the two worlds, and discover why zombies are appearing around town. As the romance between Abigail and the shape-shifting police detective Charlie Cane deepens, Jackaby's feelings for 926 Augur Lane's ghostly lady, Jenny, begins to deepen. Can they defeat an evil that wants to destroy the future altogether?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Di 2017
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Jackaby novel
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The dire king
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The dire king
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/C1YyQaGnLKQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/C1YyQaGnLKQ/">The dire king</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...