The Resource The dark tower. Battle of Jericho Hill
- The dark tower. Battle of Jericho Hill
- Title part
- The battle of Jericho Hill
- Statement of responsibility
- creative director and executive director, Stephen King ; plotting and consultation, Robin Furth ; script, Peter David ; art, Jae Lee & Richard Isanove ; lettering, Chris Eliopoulos with Rus Wooton ; assistant editors, Michael Horwitz & Charlie Beckerman ; senior editior, Ralph Macchio ; cover art, Jae Lee & Richard Isanove ... [et al.]
- Title variation
- Stephen King's The dark tower
- Stephen King the dark tower
- Battle of Jericho Hill
- Imaginary wars and battles -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Fantasy comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Adventure stories, American.
- Roland (Fictitious character : King) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Horror comic books, strips, etc.
- Nine years gone since the gunslingers protected the land. Nine years gone since the fall of Gilead, when the Good Man's dark army brutally took the ancient city from those same gunslingers and pushed them into the wilderness beyond. With the Affiliation busted, it's been a time of retrenchment for Roland and what remains of his ka-tete, hiding and on the run from marauding mutants and Farson's mercenaries, But now, with the revelation that one of the Beam that support the Dark Tower is broken, thing couldn't possibly be any worse: First Roland's homeland, and now Mid-World itself, are on the brink of destruction
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Dark Tower
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The dark tower. Battle of Jericho Hill
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The dark tower. Battle of Jericho Hill
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ByqpLUvlJfU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ByqpLUvlJfU/">The dark tower. Battle of Jericho Hill</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...