The Resource The magic school bus. Takes flight
- The magic school bus. Takes flight
- Title variation
- Takes flight
- Television adaptations
- Children's television programs
- Frizzle, Ms. (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.
- Habitat (Ecology)
- Animated television programs
- Science television programs
- Nonfiction television programs
- Science -- Juvenile films.
- Frizzle, Ms. (Fictitious character)
- Flight -- Juvenile films.
- Habitat (Ecology) -- Juvenile films.
- Weather -- Juvenile films.
- Contains four episodes that follow Ms. Frizzle and her class on their science adventures aboard the magic school bus where they learn about weather, flight, and habitat
- Credits note
- Scholastic Entertainment, Inc
- Dewey number
- Language note
- Soundtrack in English or Spanish
- Target audience
ContextContext of The magic school bus. Takes flight
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The magic school bus. Takes flight
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/BiEUiyudKLQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/BiEUiyudKLQ/">The magic school bus. Takes flight</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...