The Resource Time you let me in : 25 poets under 25, selected by Naomi Shihab Nye
- Time you let me in : 25 poets under 25, selected by Naomi Shihab Nye
- Title remainder
- 25 poets under 25
- Statement of responsibility
- selected by Naomi Shihab Nye
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 231) and indexes
- What is confidence? / Alexis D. Pepper-Smith -- Introduction / Naomi Shihab Nye -- Photons; Experiments in fire; Overlapping; Membership / Nicole Guenther -- Question; Your father is not with us any longer son; Do you think; Shrunk / Chase Berggrun -- Where I live; Borderlands, Texas; Throne; Death & taxes / Lauren Espinoza -- Window seat 6A; Burkina faso; Invitation; Suggestion / Mackenzie Connellee -- For my Mom; Plain stories: chronology of a cotton farmer; Christmas; Pupil / Brianne Carpenter -- Shooting range on Mother's Day; Through the barn doors; Paynes prairie; Lesson on fire / Catherine Bates -- Fourth or fifth love; Beside a broken-down bus on an overpass outside Philadelphia; My mother decides to seek candidacy as a Methodist minister; Growing up in woods / Mary Selph -- Indexer in love; Many secrets of T. S. Eliot; Ode to Isabella's hair; Last words / Gray Emerson -- Larry's produce; Fluency; Other renaissance; Rootless / Michelle Brittan -- Tortillas; Torch; Run; Henry the horse / Henry Mills -- First Halloween; Yogurt; Aragon; Recent poem / Emily Hendren -- Evolution of a writer; Macaroni love; Rain, snow, and other weather; You should stop sending / Lauren Stacks -- Belle Union, Indiana; On Sunday mornings; As far back as I can remember; Frostbite / Jonah Ogles -- Poem for my name; Kitchen witness; To answer your questions, reportback Beirut; Prayer for a soldier back from Baghdad / Emma Shaw Crane -- La Belle Dame Sans Merci; My mother and merlot: an un-still life; Color November: title; Sweat lodge prayer / Lauren Eriks -- Game of table tennis, in remembrance; Veteran's Day; "Madness"; When they came to re-tar the streets / Jocelyn Stott -- Still growing; What it is; Maple hands in a Wisconsin November, age 10; Something to balance / Anna West -- Songs of war; To be two; Summer aches; Listen with care / Amal Khan -- Living with a bodhisattva cat is intimidating; To my lover, who tells me he is old; My summer with the norseman; Severe / Margaret Bashaar -- Upon arrival; Comfort poem; Falling man (and every person who jumped from the twin towers as they fell to the ground); I hear Quran / Tala Abu Rahmeh -- Thanksgiving wishes for my grandfather; To my grandfather, a year later; To my rapist, after a tour of the lower ninth ward of New Orleans; Happiest moment of my life was when I realized I was happy / Kayla Sargeson -- There are ghosts; Groom's man; Looking at her canvases; Finding our flag / Ben Westlie -- Foundling; Sidewalk chalk; Ode to poetry; Dying man on a hospital bed / Matthew Baker -- Even before you; Turning seven in the pediatrics unit; Giving tree; Dead woman left her signature in the front of my book, or what I have left / Allison Rivers -- Double elegy; Leaving; Nothing; Egyptians / Laura Lee Beasley -- Sacrament; Noticing the lesion; On the question of what drives coronary circulation, biology class, Morgan High School, 1999; To know the difference / Mario Chard -- Notes on the contributors
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 1st ed.
- xix, 236 p.
ContextContext of Time you let me in : 25 poets under 25, selected by Naomi Shihab Nye
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Time you let me in : 25 poets under 25, selected by Naomi Shihab Nye
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Ba7kdSkCoUA/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/Ba7kdSkCoUA/">Time you let me in : 25 poets under 25, selected by Naomi Shihab Nye</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...