The Resource Ms. Marvel. vol. 4 : Last days
- Ms. Marvel. vol. 4 : Last days
- Title number
- Vol. 4
- Title part
- Last days
- Statement of responsibility
- writer, G. Willow Wilson ; artist, Adrian Alphona ; color artist, Ian Herring ; letterer, VC's Joe Caramagna. Amazing Spider-Man #7-8 "Ms. Marvel team-up" & "Adventures in babysitting" / plot Dan Slott ; script, Christos Gage ; penciler, Giuseppe Camuncoli ; inker, Cam Smith ; colorist, Antonio Fabela ; letterer, Chris Eliopoulos
- Title variation
- Ms. Marvel. Last days
- Last days
- Graphic novels
- Science fiction comics
- Women superheroes -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Muslim women -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Superheroes -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Pakistani Americans -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Marvel, Ms. -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superhero comics
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Graphic novels
- Superhero comic books, strips, etc
- "From the moment Kamala put on her costume, she's been challenged. But nothing has prepared her for this: the last days of the Marvel Universe. It's a very special guest appearance that fans have been clamoring for: Carol 'Captain Marvel' Danvers and Kamala 'Ms. Marvel' Khan face the end of the world side-by-side! Between teaming up with her personal hero to rescue her brother and trying to keep her city from falling into an all-out frenzy, Kamala has barely had time to come to terms with the fact that the world is literally collapsing around her. But the truth will catch up to her, and soon. When the world is about to end, do you still keep fighting? Kamala knows the answer. Let's do this, Jersey City"--
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2017
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W55 v. 4
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Ms. Marvel
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Ms. Marvel. vol. 4 : Last days
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ms. Marvel. vol. 4 : Last days
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/BViLTRUUZK8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/BViLTRUUZK8/">Ms. Marvel. vol. 4 : Last days</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...