The Resource House M.D. : Season five
- House M.D. : Season five
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Network Television ; Heel & Toe ; Shore Z Productions ; Bad Hat Harry Productions ; Universal Media Studios
- Hospitals -- Medical staff -- United States -- Drama.
- Television series.
- Analgesics -- United States -- Drama.
- Personality and occupation -- United States -- Drama.
- Bossiness -- United States -- Drama.
- Fiction television programs.
- Medical television programs.
- Physician and patient -- United States -- Drama.
- Hospital patients -- United States -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Dr. Gregory House is devoid of bedside manner and wouldn't even talk to his patients if he could get away with it. Dealing with his own constant physical pain and ignoring his pain killing addiction, he uses his cane to punctuate his acerbic, brutally honest demeanor. House and his team deal with unusual medical mysteries
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Jon Ehrlich, Jason Derlatka
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast on television during the 2008-2009 season
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H68 2009
- Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer
- live action
ContextContext of House M.D. : Season five
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work House M.D. : Season five
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/BEgwNwJYSrs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/BEgwNwJYSrs/">House M.D. : Season five</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...