The Resource Wonderstruck
- Statement of responsibility
- Brian Selznick
- Title variation
- Wonder struck
- Deaf -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Museums -- Fiction.
- Diorama -- Fiction.
- Deafness -- Fiction.
- Runaways -- Fiction.
- American Museum of Natural History
- American Museum of Natural History -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Having lost his mother and his hearing in a short time, twelve-year-old Ben leaves his Minnesota home in 1977 to seek the father he never knew in New York City, and meets there Rose, who is also longing for something missing from her life. Ben's story is told in words; Rose's in pictures
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2012
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2011
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2012.
- California Young Reader Medal, Middle School, 2014.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 4-5, 2012.
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2011.
- Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School, 2012.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2012
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Won 2011
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Wonderstruck
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wonderstruck
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9tlJZTGyhAo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9tlJZTGyhAo/">Wonderstruck</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...