The Resource Uncanny Avengers. Vol. 3 : Ragnarok now
- Uncanny Avengers. Vol. 3 : Ragnarok now
- Title number
- Vol. 3
- Title part
- Ragnarok now
- Statement of responsibility
- writer, Rick Remender ; #12, artist, Salvador Larroca ; color artist, Frank Martin ; #13, artist, Daniel AcuÃ±a ; #14-17, penciler, Steve McNiven ; inkers, John Dell (#14-16) & Jay Leisten (#15-17) with Dexter Vines (#15) ; color artist, Laura Martin ; letterer, VC's Clayton Cowles
- Title variation
- Ragnarok now
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States.
- Thor, (Norse deity) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Thor, (Norse deity) -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Fiction.
- Avengers (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Supervillains -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "It's the dark origin of the Apocalypse Twins as Kang's true motives are revealed! A secret pact between Ahab and the Red Skull will bring horror to all mutants - but when a deranged Sentry kills an Uncanny Avenger, it's only the first casualty of many! As the Wasp faces the Grim Reaper, the Scarlet Witch confesses her true love and makes an impossible choice. And Sunfire and Rogue must defeat the Apocalypse Twins alone - or watch the end of our world! Wolverine fails mankind, more Avengers die, villains take their revenge, and the Unity Squad is left shattered. The fate of humanity rests in Thor's hands, but can even the God of Thunder defeat the combined might of two Apocalypses? Bring on the bad guys, because RagnarÃ¶k is now" --
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- LC call number
- LC item number
- R463 2014 v. 3
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Uncanny Avengers
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Uncanny Avengers. Vol. 3 : Ragnarok now
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Uncanny Avengers. Vol. 3 : Ragnarok now
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9jb4yPhBb74/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9jb4yPhBb74/">Uncanny Avengers. Vol. 3 : Ragnarok now</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...