The Resource Middle school : the worst years of my life
- Middle school : the worst years of my life
- Statement of responsibility
- CBS Films presents ; in association with James Patterson Entertainment and Participant Media ; produced by Leopoldo Gout, Bill Robinson ; screenplay by Chris Bowman & Hubbel Palmer and Kara Holden ; directed by Steve Carr.
- Title variation
- Worst years of my life
- Herring, Craig
- Bowman, Chris, (Christopher A.), 1976-
- Barbusca, Thomas
- Lions Gate Entertainment (Firm)
- CBS Films
- Bricmont, Wendy Greene
- James Patterson Entertainment (Firm)
- Participant Media
- CBS Home Entertainment
- Riggle, Rob
- Graham, Lauren, 1967-
- Macat, Julio
- Cardoni, Jeff
- Miles, Olivia, (Costume designer)
- Gout, Leopoldo
- Gluck, Griffin
- Robinson, Bill, (Producer)
- Daly, Andy
- Carr, Steven, (Director)
- Holden, Kara
- Blake, Perry
- Palmer, Hubbel
- Pally, Adam, 1982-
- Comedy films
- Children's films
- Emotional problems of children -- Juvenile films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Middle schools -- Juvenile films.
- Human behavior -- Juvenile films.
- Fiction films
- Schools -- Juvenile films.
- Film adaptations
- Feature films
- Families -- Juvenile films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- Grief -- Juvenile films.
- Rafe, an imaginative teenager, is tired of his school's obsession with rules at the expense of any and all creativity. Desperate to shake things up, he and his best friends have come up with a plan to break every single rule in the school and let the students run wild
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Jeff Cardoni ; costume designer, Olivia Miles ; edited by Wendy Greene Bricmont, Craig Herring ; production designer, Perry Blake ; director of photography, Julio Macat
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for rude humor throughout, language and thematic elements
- Language note
- English or Spanish diaglogue; optional English or Spanish subtitles; SDH (subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing); described video
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M53 2017
- Griffin Gluck, Lauren Graham, Rob Riggle, Thomas Barbusca, Andy Daly, Adam Pally, Retta
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Middle school : the worst years of my life
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Middle school : the worst years of my life
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9hCDegb9VnA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9hCDegb9VnA/">Middle school : the worst years of my life</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...