The Resource Cold morning : an Edna Ferber mystery
- Cold morning : an Edna Ferber mystery
- Title remainder
- an Edna Ferber mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Ed Ifkovic
- Trials (Kidnapping) -- New Jersey -- Fiction.
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936 -- Fiction.
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932
- Ferber, Edna, 1887-1968
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- New Jersey -- Fiction.
- Ferber, Edna, 1887-1968 -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Lindbergh, Charles A., (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932 -- Kidnapping, 1932 -- Fiction.
- Murder -- New Jersey | Hopewell -- Fiction.
- Lindbergh, Charles A., (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974 -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- New Jersey | Hopewell -- Fiction.
- "January 3, 1935. The trial opens in Flemington, New Jersey, for the man accused of the crime of the century. And Edna Ferber is there to cover it. 1932. On a windy March 1 night, Charles Lindbergh, America's hero, discovers that his twenty-month-old son has been snatched from his crib. A ransom is arranged. Yet two months later, Little Lindy is found in a ditch near his Hopewell home, several weeks dead from a blow to the head. It takes over two years to arrest a suspect. Bruno Richard Hauptmann is caught passing one of the marked ransom bills...Did this immigrant carpenter really commit the crime? Alone? Observant sometime-sleuth Edna is not so sure."--Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Edna Ferber mysteries,
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Cold morning : an Edna Ferber mystery
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cold morning : an Edna Ferber mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9Ir2VMGq3vk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/9Ir2VMGq3vk/">Cold morning : an Edna Ferber mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...