The Resource Definitely, maybe
- Definitely, maybe
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures presents in association with Studio Canal, a Working Title production, an Adam Brooks film ; produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner ; written and directed by Adam Brooks
- Fathers and daughters -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Feature films -- United States.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Father-daughter relationship -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Padres divorciados -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos) | Nueva York -- Teatro.
- Hijos de padres divorciados -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos) | Nueva York -- Teatro.
- Man-woman relationship -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Divorced fathers -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Children of divorced parents -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Comedy films
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Will Hayes is a 30-something Manhattan dad who is in the midst of a divorce. His 10 year old daughter, Maya, starts to question him about his life before marriage. Maya wants to know absolutely everything about how her parents met and fell in love. Will's story begins years earlier when, as a young, starry-eyed aspiring politician, he moves to New York in order to work on the Clinton campaign. Will attempts a "PG" version of his romantic relationships with three very different women for his daughter and changes the names of the women so Maya has to guess who he finally married. Maya puts together the pieces of her dad's romantic puzzle and begins to understand that love is not so simple or easy. As Will tells her his tale, Maya helps him to understand that it's definitely never too late to go back, and just maybe, find a happy ending
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Florian Ballhaus ; edited by Peter Teschner ; music by Clint Mansell ; costume designer, Gary Jones ; production designer, Stephanie Carroll
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sexual content, including some frank dialogue, language and smoking
- Language note
- English, French or Spanish dialogue with optional French or Spanish subtitles or English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D445658459 2008
- Ryan Reynolds, Abigail Breslin, Isla Fisher, Derek Luke, Elizabeth Banks, Rachel Weisz
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Definitely, maybe
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Definitely, maybe
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8v4ZAcfgLAA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8v4ZAcfgLAA/">Definitely, maybe</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...