The Resource The Great Buck Howard
- The Great Buck Howard
- Statement of responsibility
- Magnolia Pictures and Bristol Bay Productions present a Playtone production ; produced by Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman ; written and directed by Sean McGinly [sic]
- Title variation
- John Malkovich : The great Buck Howard
- Extrasensory perception -- United States -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy films.
- Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- Men -- Conduct of life -- Drama.
- Desertores escolares -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Feature films.
- College dropouts -- United States -- Drama.
- PercepciÃ3n extrasensorial -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Authors, American -- Drama.
- Buck Howard is a mentalist extraordinaire who used to spend his days in the limelight. But nowadays, it's become clear to everyone but Buck that his act has long ago lost its luster. Yet, Buck is convinced his comeback is imminent. With the help of his new personal assisstant, recent law school drop-out and would-be writer Troy, not to mention his fiery publicist, Buck surprisingly lands back in the American consciousness, taking Troy along for the ride of his life
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Tak Fujimoto ; editor, Myron Kerstein ; music, Blake Neely
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some language including suggestive remarks, and a drug reference
- Language note
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .G74 2009
- John Malkovich, Colin Hanks, Emily Blunt, Ricky Jay, Steve Zahn, Tom Hanks
- live action
ContextContext of The Great Buck Howard
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Great Buck Howard
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8r8CC5XMoxk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8r8CC5XMoxk/">The Great Buck Howard</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...