The Resource Wolf Hall
- Wolf Hall
- Statement of responsibility
- a Playground Entertainment and Company Pictures production for BBC and Masterpiece in association with BBC Worldwide, Altus Media, and Prescience ; producer Mark Pybus ; adapted for television by Peter Straughan ; directed by Peter Kosminsky.
- Lesser, Anton
- Rylance, Mark
- Lewis, Damian, 1971-
- BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Gatiss, Mark
- PBS Distribution (Firm)
- Kosminsky, Peter
- Pybus, Mark
- Amalric, Mathieu, 1965-
- Pryce, Jonathan
- Altus Media
- Prescience Media 1 LLP
- BBC Two (Television station : London, England)
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Foy, Claire, 1984-
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Hill, Bernard, 1944-
- Whalley, Joanne, 1964-
- Company Pictures (Firm)
- Straughan, Peter
- Production company
- Cromwell, Thomas, Earl of Essex, 1485?-1540 -- Drama.
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Drama.
- Television adaptations
- Anne Boleyn, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1507-1536 -- Drama.
- Fiction television programs
- Historical television programs
- Television mini-series
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Henry, VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Drama.
- Thomas Cromwell is a brutal blacksmith's son who rises from the ashes of personal disaster and deftly picks his way through a court where 'man is wolf to man.' King Henry VIII is obsessed with protecting the Tudor dynasty by securing his succession with a male heir to the throne. Told from Cromwell's perspective, "Wolf Hall" follows the complex machinations and back room dealings of this pragmatic and accomplished power broker who must serve king and country while dealing with deadly political intrigue, Henry VIII's tempestuous relationship with Anne Boleyn, and the religious upheavals of the Protestant reformation
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- In English; English subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .W65 2015
- Mark Rylance, Damian Lewis, Claire Foy, Bernard Hill, Anton Lesser, Mark Gatiss, Mathieu Amalric, Joanne Whalley, Jonathan Pryce
- live action
ContextContext of Wolf Hall
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wolf Hall
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8nqh6IdGRvQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8nqh6IdGRvQ/">Wolf Hall</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...