The Resource Daniel X, the manga, Vol 2
- Daniel X, the manga, Vol 2
- Title number
- Vol 2
- Statement of responsibility
- James Patterson with Ned Rust & SeungHui Kye ; adaptation and illustration, SeungHui Kye
- Revenge -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Orphans -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels
- Young adult fiction.
- Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Television producers and directors -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Human-alien encounters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- In the sleepy town of Holliswood, a twisted alien TV producer is using his powers to throw the town into chaos--and documenting every minute of it. Fresh from his victory over Number 6, Daniel X is the only one who can stop this made-for-TV tyrant, but the devilish director has other plans. He wants to film the most spectacular finale the world has ever seen, starring Daniel himself!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- T. Teen
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Daniel X manga;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Daniel X, the manga, Vol 2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Daniel X, the manga, Vol 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8e5MFe7Ei-8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8e5MFe7Ei-8/">Daniel X, the manga, Vol 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...