The Resource Kitchen princess omnibus.1
- Kitchen princess omnibus.1
- Title number
- Statement of responsibility
- Natsumi Ando ; story by Miyuki Kobayashi ; translated by Satsuki Yamashita ; adapted by Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir ; lettered by North Market Street Graphics
- Brothers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cooking -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Cartoons and comics.
- Cooking schools -- Cartoons and comics.
- Cooking schools -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Man-woman relationships -- Cartoons and comics.
- Teenage girls -- Japan -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Teenage girls -- Cartoons and comics.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Japan -- Translations into English.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Cooking -- Fiction.
- Cooking -- Cartoons and comics.
- Cartoons and comics.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cooking schools -- Japan -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "Najika is a great cook and likes to make meals for the people she loves. But something is missing from her life. When she was a child, she met a boy who touched her heart-- and now she's determined to find him. The only clue Najika has is a silver spoon that leads her to the prestigious Seika Academy. Attending Seika will be a challenge. Every kid at the school has a special talent, and the girls in Najika's class think she doesn't deserve to be there. But Sora and Daichi, two popular brothers who barely speak to each other, recognize Najika's cooking for what it is-- magical. Is either boy Najika's mysterious prince? -- p.  of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- T Ages 13+
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K6213 2012
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Kitchen princess
- Target audience
ContextContext of Kitchen princess omnibus.1
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Kitchen princess omnibus.1
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8cTeeYagAT8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8cTeeYagAT8/">Kitchen princess omnibus.1</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...