The Resource We were liars
- We were liars
- Statement of responsibility
- E. Lockhart
- Spending the summers on her family's private island off the coast of Massachusetts with her cousins and a special boy named Gat, teenaged Cadence struggles to remember what happened during her fifteenth summer
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2016.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2017.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2014.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 9-12, 2015.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2014
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2014
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- We 2014
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of We were liars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work We were liars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8bdwI0f0Cf8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/8bdwI0f0Cf8/">We were liars</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...