The Resource Big Nate goes for broke
- Big Nate goes for broke
- Statement of responsibility
- Lincoln Peirce
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Cartoonists -- United States -- Fiction..
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Humorous fiction
- Middle school students -- Fiction.
- Middle school students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cartoons and comics -- Fiction.
- Big Nate Wright is president of P.S. 38, the after school cartooning club. When he doodles his observations in his cartoon notebook: "Mighty Jefferson Middle School always wins," Nate decides it's time to go from zeroes to heroes! Will Nate crack under the pressure of the "Ultimate Snowdown"? Or lead P.S. 38 to its biggest victory ever?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Big Nate (Chapter books)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Big Nate goes for broke
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Big Nate goes for broke
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/86bcTqM_VeE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/86bcTqM_VeE/">Big Nate goes for broke</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...