The Resource Brother Bear
- Brother Bear
- Statement of responsibility
- Walt Disney Pictures ; directed by Aaron Blaise & Robert Walker ; produced by Chuck Williams ; screenplay by Tab Murphy ... [et al.]
- Phoenix, Joaquin.
- Raize, Jason, 1975-2004.
- Duncan, Michael Clarke.
- Moranis, Rick.
- Williams, Chuck.
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Walker, Robert.
- Walt Disney Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Walt Disney Pictures.
- Blaise, Aaron.
- Sweeney, D. B., (Daniel Bernard), 1961-
- Copeland, Joan.
- Thomas, Dave, 1949-
- Murphy, Tab.
- Suarez, Jeremy, 1993-
- Osos -- Teatro juvenil.
- Animated films.
- Indios de AmÃ©rica del Norte -- Teatro juvenil.
- Bears -- Juvenile drama.
- Brothers -- Juvenile drama.
- Nature -- Juvenile drama.
- Indian children -- North America -- Juvenile drama.
- Naturaleza -- Teatro juvenil.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Children's films.
- Kenai, a young Native American boy who wants to be a man, sets out to take revenge after his older brother is killed by a mother bear protecting her cubs. When Kenai finds himself magically transformed into the creature he hates most, a bear, he must literally walk in another's footsteps while learning some life lessons. In his quest to return to human form, he is befriended by a talkative bear cub, aided by encounters with two dumb Canadian moose siblings, and forced to flee from his remaining older brother, who is hunting Kenai the bear on his own mission of revenge and honor
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Art direction, Robh Ruppel ; editor, Tim Mertens ; score composed by Mark Mancina, Phil Collins ; songs by Phil Collins
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G; all ages admitted
- Language note
- English, French or Spanish soundtracks (some sequences in Inuktitut); optional subtitles in English for the hearing impaired
- Voices: Joaquin Phoenix, Jeremy Suarez, Jason Raize, Rick Moranis, Dave Thomas, D.B. Sweeney, Joan Copeland, Michael Clarke Duncan
- Series statement
- Disney DVD
- Target audience
ContextContext of Brother Bear
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Brother Bear
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/7_E4rmSQh7c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/7_E4rmSQh7c/">Brother Bear</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...