The Resource Middle school : the worst years of my life
- Middle school : the worst years of my life
- Statement of responsibility
- James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts ; illustrated by Laura Park
- Title variation
- Worst years of my life
- When Rafe Kane enters middle school, he teams up with his best friend, "Leo the Silent," to create a game to make school more fun by trying to break every rule in the school's code of conduct
- Delaware Diamonds (book award), Middle School, 2013.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2013.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2012
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Mi 2011
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Middle school James Patterson ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Middle school : the worst years of my life
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Middle school : the worst years of my life
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/7Q84HJqYdPU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/7Q84HJqYdPU/">Middle school : the worst years of my life</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...