The Resource I am the messenger
- I am the messenger
- Statement of responsibility
- Markus Zusak
- After capturing a bank robber, nineteen-year-old cab driver Ed Kennedy begins receiving mysterious messages that direct him to addresses where people need help, and he begins getting over his lifelong feeling of worthlessness
- Member of
- Classic Mysteries (Teens)
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards: Ethel Turner Prize for Young People's Literature
- USBBY Outstanding International Books - Grades 9-12: 2006
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Books: Older Readers
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults: Adventure Seekers (2012)
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Children's Book of the Year Awards: Older Readers
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults: 2006
- Children's Book of the Year Award for Older Readers (Children's Book Council of Australia), 2003.
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Ethel Turner Prize for Young People's Literature, 2003.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2006.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2012
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iae 2005
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of I am the messenger
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I am the messenger
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/7DkI4vBtyOU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/7DkI4vBtyOU/">I am the messenger</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...