The Resource I survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871
- I survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871
- Statement of responsibility
- by Lauren Tarshis ; illustrated by Scott Dawson
- Oscar Starling never wanted to come to Chicago. But then Oscar finds himself not just in the heart of the big city but in the middle of a terrible fire! No one knows exactly how it began, but one thing is clear: Chicago is like a giant powder keg about to explode. An army of firemen is trying to help, but this fire is a ferocious beast that wants to devour everything in its path, including Oscar! Will Oscar survive one of the most famous and devastating fires in history?
- Iowa Children's Choice Award, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Appeals to 2nd-4th graders ; reading level grade 4
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Series statement
- I survived
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of I survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/79u70CeP0bs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/79u70CeP0bs/">I survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...