The Resource Are we there yet?
- Are we there yet?
- Statement of responsibility
- David Levithan
- Tricked by their parents into taking a trip to Italy together, two brothers--one in high school and the other recently graduated from college--reflect on the directions of their own lives and on the distance that has grown between them
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Wilson's Senior High School, November 2006
- School Library Journal, July 2005
- Library Media Connection starred, August 2005
- Publisher's Weekly, August 2005
- Horn Book, April 2006
- Bulletin (Center for Children's books), July 200
- Voice of Youth Advocates (V.O.Y.A.), August 2005
- Teacher Librarian, February 2006
- Kirkus Review, July 2005
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Young Adult
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ar 2007
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR.
- Target audience
ContextContext of Are we there yet?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Are we there yet?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/6S_43KRyvRA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/6S_43KRyvRA/">Are we there yet?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...