The Resource Finnikin of the rock
- Finnikin of the rock
- Statement of responsibility
- Melina Marchetta
- Now on the cusp of manhood, Finnikin, who was a child when the royal family of Lumatere was brutally murdered and replaced by an imposter, reluctantly joins forces with an enigmatic young novice and fellow-exile, who claims that her dark dreams will lead them to a surviving royal child and a way to regain the throne of Lumatere
- Aurealis Awards, Best Young Adult Novel, 2008.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Older Children, 2009.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2012.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2012
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2011
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fin 2010
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Lumatere chronicles
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Finnikin of the rock
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Finnikin of the rock
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/69oZHVX3410/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/69oZHVX3410/">Finnikin of the rock</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...