The Resource I am number four
- I am number four
- Statement of responsibility
- Pittacus Lore
- In rural Ohio, friendships and a beautiful girl prove distracting to a fifteen-year-old who has hidden on Earth for ten years waiting to develop the Legacies, or powers, he will need to rejoin the other six surviving Garde members and fight the Mogadorians who destroyed their planet, Lorien
- Friendships and a beautiful girl are distracting to a teenager who is hiding on Earth while he waits to develop the powers he will need to rejoin the other six surviving Garde members and fight those who destroyed their planet
- Iowa Teen Award, 2013.
- Isinglass Teen Read Award (New Hampshire), 2011-2012.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 2012.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2012
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iae 2011
- Literary form
- Series statement
- The Lorien Legacies
- Series volume
- Bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of I am number four
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I am number four
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/61bhzLQcNfw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/61bhzLQcNfw/">I am number four</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...