The Resource Death at the Door
- Death at the Door
- Statement of responsibility
- Carolyn Hart
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Darling, Annie Laurance (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General
- South Carolina -- Fiction.
- Darling, Max (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths
- Mystery fiction.
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Fiction.
- "Annie Darling--owner of the mystery bookstore, Death on Demand--prefers fictional crimes as opposed to the real things. But in one tragic week, two acts of violence shake the island community of Broward's Rock. First, a beloved doctor is found shot dead, seemingly by his own hand. Only days later, a local artist is arrested after his wife is found murdered, bludgeoned by her husband's sculpting mallet. Convinced her brother did not commit suicide, the doctor's sister turns to Annie and her husband, Max, for help. She has found a cryptic sketch her brother drew, linking him with the murdered woman. Did someone want them both out of the picture? With the police considering both cases as good as closed, it's up to Annie and Max to sort through a rogues' gallery of suspects to see if someone is trying to frame the artist. But if Annie isn't careful, she may find herself having her own brush with death.."--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D444 2014
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Death on Demand mysteries ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Death at the Door
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Death at the Door
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5wVh7aXAOws/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5wVh7aXAOws/">Death at the Door</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...