The Resource The Lincoln lawyer
- The Lincoln lawyer
- Statement of responsibility
- Lionsgate and Lakeshore Entertainment present a Lakeshore Entertainment Lionsgate production in association with Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, Stone Village Pictures ; producers, Sidney Kimmel ... [et al.] ; screenplay by John Romano ; directed by Brad Furman
- Defensa penal -- Teatro.
- Suspense films.
- Procesos por homicidio -- Teatro.
- Defense (Criminal procedure) -- Drama.
- Legal films.
- Feature films.
- Film adaptations.
- Abogados -- California | Los Angeles -- Teatro.
- Attorney and client -- California | California | Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Trials (Murder) -- Drama.
- Connelly, Michael, 1956- -- Film adaptations.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Michael 'Mick' Haller is a slick, charismatic Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who operates out of the back of his Lincoln Town Car. Having spent most of his career defending petty, gutter-variety criminals, Mick unexpectedly lands the case of a lifetime. However, what initially appears to be a straightforward case with a big money payoff swiftly develops into a deadly match between two masters of manipulation and a crisis Includes bibliographical references and index.of conscience for Haller
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Lukas Ettlin ; editor, Jeff McEvoy ; music, Cliff Martinez
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: R; for some violence, sexual content and language
- Language note
- English dialogue with optional English or Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .L553656 2011
- Matthew McConaughey, Marisa Tomei, Ryan Phillippe, Josh Lucas, John Leguizamo, Michael PeÃ±a, Bob Gunton, Frances Fisher, Bryan Cranston, William H. Macy
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Lincoln lawyer
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Lincoln lawyer
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5fr0K35SRsM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5fr0K35SRsM/">The Lincoln lawyer</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...