The Resource Buffy, the vampire slayer. the complete third season
- Buffy, the vampire slayer. the complete third season
- Statement of responsibility
- Mutant Enemy Inc. in association with Kuzui Enterprises, Inc/Sandollar Television, Inc
- Title variation
- Buffy the vampire slayer
- Television programs -- United States.
- Angel (Fictitious character : Whedon) -- Drama.
- Horror television programs.
- Fantasy television programs.
- Vampires -- Drama.
- Teenage girls, White -- United States -- Drama.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Science fiction television programs.
- Collection of all 22 third season episodes. The season begins with Buffy in LA hiding from her friends, family and destiny, but she is forced to face what she is. Buffy ten returns to Sunnydale for her senior year to a less-than-welcoming reception. A new Slayer, Faith, comes to Sunnydale, then Angel returns from Hell. Faith's new Watcher comes to town, Spike also returns, but without Drusilla. The gang finds out Angel is back, and Buffy's been keeping him to herself. Buffy's 18th birthday means a secret test by the Watcher's Council, then she gets a new Watcher. Faith initiates an alliance with the dark side, and brings the Mayor into her plans. As graduation approaches, the gang all face decisions about their futures, but those plans are put on hold for graduation day, when Buffy is forced to battle Faith with Angel's life in the balance
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Creator, Joss Whedon
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- In English with optional French or Spanish soundtracks and optional English or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B8413 2003
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Stewart Head, Charisma Carpenter, David Boreanz, Seth Green
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Buffy, the vampire slayer. the complete third season
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Buffy, the vampire slayer. the complete third season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5fot6sbpxh0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5fot6sbpxh0/">Buffy, the vampire slayer. the complete third season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...