The Resource Gone baby gone
- Gone baby gone
- Statement of responsibility
- Miramax Films presents a Ladd Company production ; produced by Alan Ladd, Jr., Dan Rissner, Sean Bailey ; screenplay by Ben Affleck & Aaron Stockard ; directed by Ben Affleck
- Title variation
- Casey Affleck : Gone baby gone
- Harris, Ed, 1950-
- Miramax Films.
- Lehane, Dennis.
- Miramax Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Ashton, John, 1948-
- Ladd, Alan, 1937-
- Bailey, Sean, 1970-
- Stockard, Aaron.
- Welliver, Titus.
- Freeman, Morgan.
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Ryan, Amy.
- Affleck, Ben, 1972-
- Monaghan, Michelle.
- Rissner, Dan.
- Madigan, Amy.
- Gregson-Williams, Harry.
- Ladd Company.
- Affleck, Casey, 1975-
- PolicÃa -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Teatro.
- Crime -- Feature
- Suspense films.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Drama.
- Adventure -- Feature.
- Criminal psychology -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Drama.
- NiÃ±os desaparecidos -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Teatro.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Kidnapping -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Drama.
- Private investigators -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- Massachusetts | Boston -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Amanda McCready is a 4-year-old who has disappeared from her Boston home. The police make little headway in solving the case, so the girl's aunt hires Patrick Kenzie and Angie Gennaro, private detectives. They freely admit that they have little experience with this type of case, but the family wants them for two reasons: they're not cops and they know the tough neighborhood in which they all live. As the case progresses, Patrick and Angie must face area drug dealers, gangs and pedophiles. When they finally solve the case, they are faced with a moral dilemma that tears them apart
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, John Toll ; editor, William Goldenberg ; music, Harry Gregson-Williams ; costume designer, Alix Friedberg ; production designer, Sharon Seymour
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for violence, drug content and pervasive language
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G664 2008
- Casey Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman, Ed Harris, John Ashton, Amy Ryan, Amy Madigan, Titus Welliver
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Gone baby gone
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Gone baby gone
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5_2rwAG7MUw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/5_2rwAG7MUw/">Gone baby gone</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...