The Resource Horror of Dracula
- Horror of Dracula
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures ; a Hammer Film Production ; screenplay by Jimmy Sangster ; produced by Anthony Hinds ; directed by Terence Fisher
- Dracula films.
- Vampires -- England -- Drama.
- Horror films.
- Vampires -- Drama.
- Stoker, Bram, 1847-1912 -- Film and video adaptations.
- Feature films.
- Vampire films.
- Film adaptations.
- Dracula, Count (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Love stories -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Vampires -- Romania | Transylvania -- Drama.
- Jonathan Harker travels to Count Dracula's castle to act his librarian. Harker--actually there to try to kill Dracula--is first attacked by Dracula's female companion, then killed by the Count himself. Harker's friend, Dr Van Helsing, arrives to investigate his disappearance and swears to track the vampire down and to kill him by whatever means necessary. Voyaging to London, Dracula pursues Harker's fiancï¿1⁄2ee Lucy and her sister Mina. Mina's husband Arthur Holmwood tries to assist Van Helsing, who doggedly stalks the vampire in hopes of defeating him
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Jack Asher ; supervising editor, James Needs, editing, Bill Lenny ; music composed by James Bernard, conducted by John Hollingsworth ; production designer, Bernard Robinson ; special effects, Sydney Pearson
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA Rating: Not rated; Canadian Home Video rating: 14A
- Language note
- In English with optional subtitles in English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese; closed-captioned in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H67 2002
- Peter Cushing, Michael Gough, Melissa Stribling, Christopher Lee, Carol Marsh, Miles Malleson, John Van Eyssen, Olga Dickie, George Benson, Charles Lloyd Pack, George Woodbridge
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Horror of Dracula
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Horror of Dracula
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4xbh1g0lvnM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4xbh1g0lvnM/">Horror of Dracula</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...