The Resource Duels & deception
- Duels & deception
- Statement of responsibility
- Cindy Anstey
- Title variation
- Duels and deception
- Young Adult Fiction.
- Heiresses -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Juvenile fiction.
- Heiresses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Romance fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1789-1820 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1789-1820 -- Fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Love -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Romance fiction
- Law clerks -- Fiction.
- In 1800s London, a young heiress and her lawyer are caught up in a kidnapping plot to steal her fortune, but as their investigation delves deeper and their affections for each other grow, Lydia starts to wonder what she truly wants
- 1800's London. Lydia Whitfield plans to run the family estate until she marries the man of her late father's choosing, spending the rest of her days as a devoted wife. Law clerk Robert Newton is tasked with drawing up the marriage contracts. Then Lydia is kidnapped, and Robert along with her. Someone is after her fortune and won't hesitate to destroy her reputation to get it. As the two strive to keep her family's name unsullied and expose the one behind this devious plot, their affections for each other grow. Is a carefully planned future what Lydia really wants?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Du 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Duels & deception
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Duels & deception
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4jr5sdbV8Xs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4jr5sdbV8Xs/">Duels & deception</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...