The Resource Down the rabbit hole : curious adventures and cautionary tales of a former Playboy bunny
- Down the rabbit hole : curious adventures and cautionary tales of a former Playboy bunny
- Title remainder
- curious adventures and cautionary tales of a former Playboy bunny
- Statement of responsibility
- Holly Madison
- Playboy (Chicago, Ill.)
- Girlie magazines -- Employees -- Biography.
- Girls next door (Television program)
- Madison, Holly
- Playboy Enterprises
- Playboy Enterprises -- Employees -- Biography.
- Television personalities -- United States -- Biography.
- Hefner, Hugh M., (Hugh Marston), 1926-
- Reality television programs -- Production and direction -- Anecdotes.
- Madison, Holly.
- A spontaneous decision at age twenty-one transformed small-town Oregon girl Holly Sue Cullen into Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's #1 girlfriend. But like Alice's journey into Wonderland, after Holly plunged down the rabbit hole, what seemed like a fairytale life inside the Playboy Mansion -- including A-list celebrity parties and her own #1-rated television show for four years -- quickly devolved into an oppressive routine of strict rules, manipulation, and battles with ambitious, backstabbing bunnies. Life inside the notorious Mansion wasn't a dream at all -- and quickly became her nightmare. After losing her identity, her sense of self-worth, and her hope for the future, Holly found herself sitting alone in a bathtub contemplating suicide. But instead of ending her life, Holly chose to take charge of it. In this candid memoir, Holly opens up about life inside the Mansion, the drugs, the sex, the abuse, the infamous parties, and her real behind-the-scenes life with Bridget, Kendra, and, of course, Mr. Playboy himself. Holly shares the details of her subsequent troubled relationship, landing her own successful television series, and the hard work of healing, including her turn on Dancing with the Stars. A cautionary tale and a celebration of personal empowerment, Down the Rabbit Hole reminds us of the importance of fighting for our dreams -- and finding the life we deserve
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Down the rabbit hole : curious adventures and cautionary tales of a former Playboy bunny
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Down the rabbit hole : curious adventures and cautionary tales of a former Playboy bunny
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4_40SRONwTk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4_40SRONwTk/">Down the rabbit hole : curious adventures and cautionary tales of a former Playboy bunny</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...