The Resource How I became a pirate
- How I became a pirate
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Melinda Long ; illustrated by David Shannon
- Jeremy Jacob joins Braid Beard and his pirate crew and finds out about pirate language, pirate manners, and other aspects of their life
- Book Sense Book of the Year for Children's Illustrated, 2004.
- Parents' Choice Award for Picture Books, 2003.
- Florida Reading Association Children's Book Award, 2005.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2003.
- Awards note
- NH Center for the Book Ladybug Picture Book Award Nominees, 2003.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ho 2003
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of How I became a pirate
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How I became a pirate
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4JdJVKO4AzY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4JdJVKO4AzY/">How I became a pirate</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...