The Resource Firewall
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; a Beacon Pictures/Jon Shestack/Thunder Road production ; produced by Armyan Bernstein, Jonathan Shestack, Basil Iwanyk ; written by Joe Forte ; directed by Richard Loncraine
- Kidnapping -- United States -- Drama.
- Security systems -- United States -- Drama.
- Suspense films
- Criminal behavior -- United States -- Drama.
- Crime -- Feature
- Security consultants -- United States -- Drama.
- Sistemas de seguridad -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro
- Feature films.
- Secuestro -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro
- Thriller -- Feature
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Bank security expert Jack Stanfield specializes in designing infallible theft-proof financial computer systems. But there is a hidden vulnerability in the system he didn't account for -- himself. When a ruthless criminal mastermind kidnaps his family, Jack is forced to find a flaw in his system and steal $100 million. With the lives of his wife and children at stake and under constant surveillance, he has only hours to find a loophole in the thief's own impenetrable system of subterfuge and false identities to beat him at his own game
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Marco Pontecorvo ; editor, Jim Page ; music, Alexandre Desplat ; costume designer, Shuna Harwood ; production designer, Brian Morris ; visual effects supervisor, Mark Breakspear
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for some intense sequences of violence
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish dialogue, with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F5749355 2006
- Harrison Ford, Paul Bettany, Virginia Madsen, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Robert Patrick, Carly Schroeder, Jimmy Bennett, Robert Forster, Alan Arkin
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Firewall
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Firewall
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4HcEropRIDU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4HcEropRIDU/">Firewall</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...