The Resource Surf's up
- Surf's up
- Statement of responsibility
- Sony Pictures Animation ; produced by Chris Jenkins ; written by Lisa Addario ... [et al.] ; directed by Ash Brannon, Chris Buck
- Heder, Jon, 1978-
- Darren, Christian.
- Rhymer, Don.
- Jenkins, Chris.
- LaBeouf, Shia, 1986-
- Buck, Chris.
- Sony Pictures Animation (Firm)
- Deschanel, Zooey, 1980-
- Bader, Diedrich, 1966-
- Addario, Lisa.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Bridges, Jeff, 1949-
- Syracuse, Joe.
- Woods, James, 1947-
- Cantone, Mario.
- Brannon, Ash.
- Surfing films.
- Friendship -- Juvenile films.
- Animal -- Animation | Feature.
- Comedy -- Animation | Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Comedy films.
- Sports tournaments -- Juvenile films.
- Feature films.
- Sports -- Animation | Feature.
- Surfing -- Juvenile films.
- Documentary films -- Production and direction -- Juvenile films.
- Penguins -- Juvenile films.
- Surfers -- Juvenile films.
- Teenage Rockhopper penguin Cody Maverick is an up-and-coming surfer who is about to enter his first pro competition. Followed by a documentary crew to film his experiences, Cody leaves Antarctica for the warmer climes in order to surf in the Big Z Memorial Surf Championship covered by the SPEN network. His hero, champion surfer Big Z, has been gone for ten years, and Cody wants to win the championship in his memory. On his journey he encounters surfer-dude Chicken Joe who is also on his way to the surf-off. The two arrive to discover that the reigning champ, Tank Evans is currently looking to win this Memorial again
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Cinematographer, Andres Martinez ; editors, Ivan Bilancio, Nancy Frazen ; music, Mychael Danna ; production designer, Paul Lasaine ; animators, John Clark ... [et al.] ; visual effects supervisor, Rob Bredow
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- Closed-captioned; in English (5.1 Dolby Digital), French (5.1 Dolby Digital) or Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S8747 2007
- Voices: Shia LaBeouf, Jeff Bridges, Zooey Deschanel, Jon Heder, James Woods, Diedrich Bader, Mario Cantone
- Target audience
ContextContext of Surf's up
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Surf's up
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4FFQVR6xDLw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/4FFQVR6xDLw/">Surf's up</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...