The Resource Too Scot to handle
- Too Scot to handle
- Statement of responsibility
- Grace Burrowes
- Soldiers -- England -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction
- Love stories
- Regency fiction
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Nobility -- England -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- England -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Romance fiction
- Scots -- England -- Fiction.
- "As a captain in the army, Colin MacHugh led men, fixed what was broken, and fought hard. Now that he's a titled gentleman, he's still fighting-this time to keep his bachelorhood safe from all the marriage-minded debutantes. Then he meets the intriguing Miss Anwen Windham, whose demure nature masks a bonfire waiting to roar to life. When she asks for his help to raise money for the local orphanage, he's happy to oblige. Anwen is amazed at how quickly Lord Colin takes in hand a pack of rambunctious orphan boys. Amazed at how he actually listens to her ideas. Amazed at the thrill she gets from the rumble of his Scottish burr and the heat of his touch. But not everyone enjoys the success of an upstart. And Colin has enemies who will stop at nothing to ruin him and anybody he holds dear" --
- Library Journal Best Books, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- genealogical tables
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Windham brides
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Too Scot to handle
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Too Scot to handle
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/47bSOY3VtPE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/47bSOY3VtPE/">Too Scot to handle</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...