The Resource Hannibal. Season three
- Hannibal. Season three
- Statement of responsibility
- developed for television by Bryan Fuller ; producer, Jennifer Schuur ; produced by Carol Dunn Trussell ; Chiswick Productions LLC ; Dino de Laurentiis Company ; Living Dead Guy ; AXN Original Production ; Gaumont.
- Cannibalism -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs
- Television crime shows
- Fiction television programs
- Psychoses -- Drama.
- Television programs -- United States
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- United States -- Drama.
- Horror television programs
- Serial murders -- Drama.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Television programs)
- Television series
- Lecter, Hannibal (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Hannibal is on the run in Europe, accompanied by his psychiatrist, Bedelia Du Maurier, sporting a new identity, but servicing the same insatiable appetite. As the lives of Will and Jack converge toward Hannibal again, each with their own motivations to catch him once and for all, their deadly dance turns in startling and unexpected ways
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Edited by Art Jones, Stephen Philipson, Michael Doherty, Ben Wilkinson ; production designer, Patti Podesta, Matthew Davies ; director of photography, James Hawkinson, Karim Hussain ; music by Brian Reitzell ; costume designer, Christopher Hargadon ; executive producers, Sidonie Dumas, Christophe Riandee ; executive producers, Katie O'Connell, Elisa Todd Ellis ; executive producer, David Slade ; executive producer, Chris Brancato ; executive producer, Jesse Alexander ; executive producer, Martha de Laurentiis ; executive producer, Bryan Fuller
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- In English, with optional subtitles in English or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H366 2014
- Hugh Dancy, Mads Mikkelsen, Caroline Dhavernas, Laurence Fishburne, Gillian Anderson, Scott Thompson, Aaron Abrams, Lara Jean Chorostecki, Raï¿1⁄2ul Esparza, Richard Armitage
- live action
ContextContext of Hannibal. Season three
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hannibal. Season three
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/42F9qNJLOUs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/42F9qNJLOUs/">Hannibal. Season three</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...