The Resource Abraham Lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln
- Statement of responsibility
- a production of Schlessinger Media, a division of Library Video Company ; produced by JWM Productions, LLC
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Juvenile films.
- Video recordings for children.
- Presidentes -- Estados Unidos -- BiografÃa
- Educational videos.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile films.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Juvenile films.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States -- History -- 1861-1865, Civil War -- Juvenile films.
- Estados Unidos -- Historia | Guerra de SecesiÃ3n, 1861-1865
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- "Beginning in 1861, the Civil War divided the country, pitting "brother against brother" in a conflict that threatened to permanently destroy the union. If not for the dedication and firm resolve of Abraham Lincoln during this difficult time, the United States may have ceased to exist. In Abraham Lincoln, kids will examine the life of this country boy from Kentucky who rose to become President of the United States, and who guided his country through one of its darkest hours while speaking out against slavery at a time when many were too afraid to take a stand"--Container
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Grades K-4
- Language note
- English and Spanish language tracks ; closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A27 2005
- Series statement
- Great Americans for children
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Abraham Lincoln
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Abraham Lincoln
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3xFGiRxpAto/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3xFGiRxpAto/">Abraham Lincoln</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...