The Resource Oz the great and powerful
- Oz the great and powerful
- Statement of responsibility
- Disney presents a Roth Films Production in association with Curtis-Donen Productions ; screen story by Mitchell Kapner ; screenplay by Mitchell Kapner and David Lindsay-Abaire ; produced by Joe Roth ; directed by Sam Raimi
- Title variation
- Disney Oz the great and powerful
- Wizard of Oz (Personaje literario) -- Teatro.
- Witches -- Drama.
- Oz (Imaginary place) -- Drama.
- Fantasy films.
- Feature films.
- Action and adventure films.
- Fiction films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Wizard of Oz (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Disney's fantastical adventure Oz The Great And Powerful, from the director of the Spider-Man trilogy, follows Oscar Diggs, a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics. When Diggs is hurled away to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he's hit the jackpot--until he meets three witches who aren't convinced he's the great wizard everyone's expecting. Reluctantly drawn into epic problems facing Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it's too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity--and even some wizardry--Oscar transforms himself into the great wizard and a better man as well
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Based on the works of L Frank Baum ; co-produced by K. C. Holdenfield, W. Mark McNair, Tamara Watts Kent
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for sequences of action and scary images, and brief mild language
- CHV rating: PG
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; English described video
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .O9 2013
- Rachel Weisz, James Franco, Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis, Zach Braff
- live action
ContextContext of Oz the great and powerful
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Oz the great and powerful
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3px_bvpZj8Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3px_bvpZj8Y/">Oz the great and powerful</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...