The Resource Leap year
- Leap year
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment present a Barber/Burnbaum production, a Benderspink production, a film by Anand Tucker ; written by Deborah Kaplan & Harry Elfont ; produced by Gary Barber ... [et al.] ; directed by Anand Tucker
- Matrimonio -- Costumbres y ritos -- Irlanda -- Teatro
- Feature films
- Ireland -- Social life and customs -- Drama.
- Leap year -- Drama.
- Relaciones hombre-mujer -- Irlanda -- Teatro
- Romantic comedy films.
- Fiction films.
- Man-woman relationships -- Ireland -- Drama.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Marriage proposals -- Ireland -- Drama.
- When Anna's four-year anniversary to her boyfriend passes without an engagement ring, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Inspired by an Irish tradition that allows women to propose to men on Leap Day, Anna follows Jeremy to Dublin to propose to him. But after landing on the wrong side of Ireland, she must enlist the help of Declan, a handsome and carefree local man, to get her across the country. Along the way, they discover that the road to love can take you to very unexpected places
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Randy Edelman ; editor, Nick Moore ; directory of photography, Newton Thomas Sigel ; production designer, Mark Geraghty
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for sensuality and language
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .L43 2010
- Amy Adams, Adam Scott, Matthew Goode, John Lithgow
- live action
ContextContext of Leap year
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Leap year
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3mUuhB451Sc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3mUuhB451Sc/">Leap year</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...