The Resource Hotel for dogs
- Hotel for dogs
- Statement of responsibility
- DreamWorks Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies present in association with Cold Spring Pictures, a Donners' Company/ Montecito Picture Company production ; produced by Lauren Shuler Donner ... [et al.] ; screenplay by Jeff Lowell and Bob Schooley & Mark McCorkle ; directed by Thor Freudenthal
- Dogs -- Drama.
- Children as inventors -- United States -- Drama.
- Animal rescue -- United States -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Brothers and sisters -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films
- Film adaptations.
- Feral dogs -- United States -- Drama.
- Hotels -- United States -- Drama.
- Abandoned buildings -- United States -- Drama.
- Foster children -- United States -- Drama.
- Comedy films
- African American social workers -- United States -- Drama.
- Foster children Andi and Bruce have been placed with a flaky couple who care more for their aspiring rock careers than their charges. Their mischievous tendencies repeatedly get them into trouble. After a close call with the local pound, the kids end up searching for Friday, their secretly adopted dog, in an abandoned old hotel where they find several other stray dogs seeking shelter. They, along with three other local kids, begin caring for the strays. Bruce is a clever inventor whose innovative gadgets ensure top-notch care and constant entertainment for all the dogs. The police storm the hotel and take all the dogs to the pound. The kids attempt to rescue the dogs and it might just land them in separate group homes. Bernie, their social worker, will have to somehow convince the authorities, and perhaps a loving family, that the children were just doing what was right
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Michael Grady ; editor, Sheldon Kahn ; music, John Debney ; costume designer, Beth Pasternak ; production designer, William Sandell
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for brief mild thematic elements, language and some crude humor
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H68 2009
- Emma Roberts, Jake T. Austin, Don Cheadle, Johnny Simmons, Kyla Pratt, Troy Gentile, Lisa Kudrow, Kevin Dillon
- live action
ContextContext of Hotel for dogs
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hotel for dogs
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3bzYDJFihGo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3bzYDJFihGo/">Hotel for dogs</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...