The Resource The people could fly : American Black folktales
- The people could fly : American Black folktales
- Title remainder
- American Black folktales
- Statement of responsibility
- told by Virginia Hamilton ; illustrated by Leo and Diane Dillon
- Retold Afro-American folktales of animals, fantasy, the supernatural, and desire for freedom, born of the sorrow of the slaves, but passed in hope
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1986
- Coretta Scott King Award, Author Category, 1986.
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Books: 1985
- Parents' Choice Award for Story Books, 1985.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pe 1993
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The people could fly : American Black folktales
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The people could fly : American Black folktales
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3aXTNv8y8Fs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3aXTNv8y8Fs/">The people could fly : American Black folktales</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...