The Resource In the loop
- In the loop
- Statement of responsibility
- BBC Films and UK Film Council present ; in association with Aramid Entertainment, an Armando Iannucci film ; directed by Armando Iannucci ; produced by Kevin Loader, Adam Tandy ; screenplay by Jesse Armstrong, Simon Blackwell, Armando Iannucci, Tony Roche
- Diplomacy -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009 -- Drama.
- Communication -- Political aspects -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 2007- -- Drama.
- Political films.
- Communication -- Political aspects -- Great Britain -- Drama.
- Feature films -- Great Britain
- Nonfiction films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Miscommunication -- Drama.
- "The US President and UK Prime Minister fancy a war. But not everyone agrees that war is a good thing. The US General Miller doesn't think so and neither does the British Secretary of State for International Development, Simon Foster. But, after Simon accidentally backs military action on TV, he suddenly has a lot of friends in Washington, DC. If Simon can get in with the right DC people, if his entourage of one can sleep with the right intern, and if they can both stop the Prime Minister's chief spin-doctor Malcolm Tucker rigging the vote at the UN, they can halt the war."--Producers
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Jamie Cairney ; editors, Billy Sneddon, Ant Boys ; music, Adem Ilhan, with the Elysian Quartet
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- In English, with optional English SDH or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I5 2010
- Peter Capaldi, Tom Hollander, Gina McKee, Chris Addison, James Gandolfini, Mimi Kennedy, Anna Chlumsky, Steve Coogan, Gina McKee, Zach Woods, David Rasche
- live action
ContextContext of In the loop
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work In the loop
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3UaDORTyHhQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3UaDORTyHhQ/">In the loop</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...