The Resource The fall. Series 2
- The fall. Series 2
- Statement of responsibility
- creator, Allan Cubitt
- Detective and mystery television programs
- Television crime shows
- Fiction television programs
- Television cop shows
- Serial murderers -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Serial murderers
- Belfast (Northern Ireland) -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Television programs)
- Television series
- Criminal investigation -- Drama.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired
- DSI Stella Gibson continues to hunt serial killer Paul Spector in the second series of this smart psychological thriller. As Gibson tries to help Spector's surviving victim remember the identity of her attacker, Spector deals with loose ends that he left behind in Belfast. When he realizes that someone from his past has been helping the police with their enquires, Spector changes his plans with terrifying consequences
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- "Contains strong language, violence, nudity, sexual situations, and disturbing images ; 13+: violence ; 14^
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F35 2016
- Gillian Anderson, Jamie Dornan, Archie Panjabi, John Lynch
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The fall. Series 2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fall. Series 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3NbqeD_eS4s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/3NbqeD_eS4s/">The fall. Series 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...