The Resource X-Men origins, Wolverine
- X-Men origins, Wolverine
- Title part
- Statement of responsibility
- Twentieth Century Fox presents in association with Marvel Entertainment and Dune Entertainment a Donners' Company production, a Seed production ; produced by Lauren Shuler Donner ... [et al.] ; screenplay by David Benioff and Skip Woods ; directed by Gavin Hood
- Title variation
- Man-woman relationships -- Canada -- Drama.
- Hermanos -- Teatro
- X-Men (Fictitious characters) -- Drama.
- Feature films
- RegeneraciÃ3n (BiologÃa) -- Teatro
- Superhero films
- Fantasy films
- Wolverine (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Science fiction films
- Regeneration (Biology) -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Relaciones hombre-mujer -- CanadÃ¡ -- Teatro
- Brothers -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Somewhere in the wilds of northwest Canada in the early 1800s, Logan and Victor, two half-brothers with special powers grow up amid violence. Eventually they will become the near-indestructible warriors known as Wolverine and Sabretooth. William Stryker is a sinister government operative whose Weapon X program experiments keep pulling Wolverine back in. Kayla Silverfox shares a peaceful Canadian co-existence with Wolverine as he tries to drop out of the program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Donald M. McAlpine ; editors, Nicolas De Toth, Megan Gill ; music, Harry Gregson-Williams ; costume designer, Louise Mingenbach ; production designer, Barry Robison
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; 13 for intense sequences of action and violence, and some partial nudity
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .X54 2009
- Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Will.I.Am, Lynn Collins, Kevin Durand, Dominic Monaghan, Taylor Kitsch, Daniel Henney, Ryan Reynolds
- live action
ContextContext of X-Men origins, Wolverine
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work X-Men origins, Wolverine
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/38qPuccgI8M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/38qPuccgI8M/">X-Men origins, Wolverine</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...